ABV: 6.0% IBU: 38
- Irish X-tra Stout - Similar to the black beers of Ireland, this dry stout boast upfront coffee with a compliment of licorice and
pepper. Tettananger hops leave the palet satisfied.
ABV: 4.4% IBU:27
- Summer Session - This heavenly ale has a toasty, caramel flavor with deep malt and hop essences. Dark in color, but light in body, this ale
delivers the best of both worlds. Malted white wheat provide the sweet essence to this beer.
ABV: 6.5% IBU: 28
- Keller Hefeweizen - A complex, session-style wheat beer with hints of apricot and fresh citrus in the nose. The High Noon is a
well rounded, refreshing quaff with a light hopped balance.
ABV: 4.72% IBU: 36
- Lazy Coyote IPA - Caramel-colored, with an engaging citrus flavor, this true IPA possesses a remarkably smooth finish for an IBU rating over 100.
Strong berry notes will be present in both the aroma and flavor. This is due to the premium hop obtained by Picacho Peak called "Experimental 871".
ABV: 6.8% IBU: 110
- Smooth n' Stout - As the name implies, this coffee colored brew is a smooth mix of dark chocolate malts and rich mocha. Stout
in stature with a heavy creamy mouthfeel from being served on nitrogen. This stout appeals to all.
ABV: 5.5% IBU: 15
- Black Boar IPA - A deep, multi-layered black India Pale Ale, our BIPA has an unmistakable bitter, toasted hop flavor. Blended
and crafted passionately by the black sheep of the family.
ABV: 6.3% IBU: 68
- Old Crawley - A winter warmer made to warm your soul in the cold desert nights. Sweet orange peel give a
pleasant citrus aroma while four pounds of ginger leave the palet wanting more spice and everything nice!
ABV: 6.5% IBU: 44
ABV = Alcohol by Volume IBU:
International Bitterness Units
All Picacho Peak brews are hand-crafted and brewed here on site by our hard-working brewmaster and his staff.
*Beer menu may change at the will of the establishment.